Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Raks Pro Member: Naïn!


Naïn joined Raks Pro last year and was part of the team that went to Duisburg with Anadils beautifull double cane choreography. She is a member of the new troupe Bellyssimo and a regular dancer with both A-Team and Raks Pro. She has a great feel for folcloric styles and is a beautifull oriental dancer.
 
Naïn: " The bellydance vibes got to me quite early… I was 7 years old when I took my very first bellydance class, in Tunisia. Some 15 years later, I started dancing at the (e)motion belly dance school, where I have been dancing since then, under Artemisia’s expert guidance. 

I know since forever that I absolutely love dancing. I find Oriental dance styles the most fulfilling in terms of elegance, grace, beauty, rhythms, femininity and compelling music. It is just lovely for your body & soul!

During my (e)motion career,  I danced my way into both of our performance troupes. Dancing with a bunch of friends is such a great experience.

I like sharing the classes, the work, the fun and the (back)stage J.  It is satisfying to get a taste of different dance styles, and to get input from many different people. So, just bring it on!"

We hope to see much more of Naïn in the future, including some solo work!

Artemisia 

No comments:

Post a Comment